Northern Territory Property Service have been building consultants since 2004.
Ray Fogolyan has extensive experience in the Building and Construction Industry. Ray has worked for some of Australias Largest Commercial Builders. Eg: Leighton Contractors and Hansen and Yunken and taught Trade Carpentry and Joinery and Post Trade Qualifications in building Studies at Western Metropolitan College of Tafe ( Now Victroria University), Charles Darwin University and is currently teaching components of the Builders Registration Course for the Hosuing Industry Association in Darwin.
Ray's Qualifications include
- Certificate of Proficiency Carpentry and Joinery
- Building Technican Certificate ( Building Foreman)
- Certificate IV Building ( Builders Registration)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Thermal Performance Assessment
- Diploma Teaching Tafe
- Batcehlor of Education
- Graduate Diploma Curriculum Design
Industry Association member
- Associate member of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors, and
- Accredited member of the Association of Building Sustainability Assesors
- A Director of the Association of Building Sustaianbility Assessors,
- Member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (NT)